Monday, March 4, 2013

Two-Tone

Hello All,

It's been a minute but I'm back.  The only thing consistent about Texas weather, is the fact that it's inconsistent.  One minute it's 80 degrees and the next it's rainy, windy, and 40 degrees.  However, it's a pretty good day and I decided to give it a shot, before the weather changes and the wind is darn near blowing my body away.  I am a big fan of the retailer Zara.  The clothing, shoes, and accessories are the bomb.  When I spotted these "Basic" sandals, I had to have them.  The neutral colors are sure to go with any and everything, thereby making them a smart purchase.  Once I bought them I remembered my two-tone blazer, with the same color scheme, that I had nerve worn.  Although I'm not a fan of being too match-matchy, I made an exception to my rule with these two.  If you live near Zara, stop in and try on these shoes.  They are very comfortable, stylish, and classy.  Until next time...






Details: Blazer/Necklace: F21, Shorts: DIY, Shoes: Zara, Handbag: Ross, Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment