Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Florals To Go

Hello,

I must say, I am anxiously awaiting Fall.  Not only because I love Fall fashion, but most importantly, I am becoming quite exhausted while taking pictures in this HEAT!!!.  As you have probably noticed, I have been sticking to sleeveless, sheer shirts, in an effort to stay cool.  I love color and floral prints and this outfit pretty much encompasses both of those things.  I have already planned my next outfit with these pants.  I am going to wear them with a chambray shirt for a laid-back, casual vibe. I have had a new photographer for the past few posts...my daughter Bianca.  She and I are both still trying to learn how to get the most out of my camera.  We're getting there.  However,  i think she is doing a pretty fine job for a 7 year old. Lol.  Enjoy your day and try to stay cool.












Details: Shirt: Marshalls, Pants: H&M, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Clutch(it's upside down in one of the pics. lol)/Bracelets: Juicy Couture, Necklace: F21

**Follow Me on Instagram @idreamoffashion12**

4 comments:

  1. Yassss... Bisnca is definitely doing a great job with mommy photos!!!! Love the colors! I'm headed over now to follow you n Instagram you can follow me at LALynns! ;-)

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn. I'll let her know. I'm now following you on instgram.

      Delete
  2. Nice and your daughter is doing an excellent job. What type of camera are you using, my son is my photographer with a cheap Olympus Digital - lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Divah. I'm using a Fuji FinePix S but I think I want to try some with my kodak digital to see how they turn out. I somehow think it will work just as good.

      Delete