Thursday, July 5, 2012

I Heart Rompers

Hello,

At this moment the entire country is experiencing an exhausting heatwave and I don't know about everyone else, but the last thing I want to do is put on any clothing that will make me feel hotter and more uncomfortable.  To the rescue is an expensive romper I recently found at Marshalls.  It's lightweight, comfortable, and has a cute heart print that is playful yet mature enough for an adult.  Also the belt, which came with the romper, and gold detailing up the "chicness" factor of a very inexpensive item. The good thing about rompers is the convenience they provide when you want to be stylish but not have to worry about putting an outfit together.  You can dress it down with flat sandals or dress it up with heels and add a blazer and/or tights when it gets cool outside.  I seem to find the cutest ones at Marshalls.  As for my shoes, I love the gold studs that create a cap toe and how it goes perfectly with the belt and buttons on the romper.  I bought these a few years ago but this is only my second time wearing them.  I thought about getting rid of them several times but I'm glad I didn't because cap toe heels are a hot and must buy item at the moment.  This is one trend that I don't mind following.  If you want to try out a romper without spending big bucks, head over to your nearest Marshalls or TJ Maxx.  Until next time...













Details: Romper: Marshalls, Shoes: Dolce Vita via Nordstrom Rack, Necklace/Earrings: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment