Sunday, July 15, 2012

Turn It Up

Howdy,

My goal is to post at least twice weekly, which has been hampered due to my computer's power cord giving out.  Now that the problem is solved, I hope to be back on track next week. About the outfit..I found a way to incorporate a neon piece into my wardrobe.  I like the trend but you have to be careful and avoid neon-overload. Otherwise, you can easily look like an 80's wild child.  I purchased these shorts at the same time that I bought these shorts.  No matter what the pattern, black and white items are quite universal and can be paired with countless other patterns and colors.  I love this neon shirt for three reasons.  1. the color is adorable. 2. it is sleeveless, which will allow me to comfortably wear it under a blazer, my favorite item of clothing.  3. it is sheer and breathable, which is absolutely necessary in this Texas heat.  Lastly, my shoes are from Bakers.  They have a bow and other detailing made out of a zipper.  They are from an old collection and therefore no longer in stores.  By the way, although summer is less than a month in, magazines and stores are already forecasting Fall fashion.  I can't wait.  Fall is my favorite season.
















Details: Shirt: Marshalls, Shorts: H&M, Shoes: Bakers, Necklace/Bracelets: F21



No comments:

Post a Comment