Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Little Bit of Peplum

Hello,

So I have had this skirt for over 2 years, before peplums became all the rage and I even knew what these cute little ruffles were called.  Glad I didn't throw it out.  I clean out my closet at least every 3-4 months and am quick to throw away an item only to regret it a few months later.  I justify buying new items by giving things away or selling them to places like Plato's Closet.  Speaking of Plato's Closet, I sold a ton of shoes to them two days ago and, in my opinion, I got ripped the heck off like never before.  Lol.  Oh well, better to get something than nothing.  As you can see in the pics, I have on a belt in some and not in others.  Toward the end of my pics, i realized I didn't have on the belt I had previously chose and was too lazy to go back in the house to get it.  In the past, I have worn this skirt without a belt but for some reason now, I don't think it looks right without one.  I had the belt I am wearing in my purse and although it is ok, I really don't like it with the skirt at all.  It's too thin.  I know most of my previous posts have been in pants or shorts, however, I would prefer to wear a dress or skirt any day.  Oh yeah, I am wearing another one of my watch bands that I talked about in this post.  It's like having 5 watches for the price of one.  Thanks for checking out the blog and stay tuned  for the next outfit post.








Details:  Skirt: F21, Blouse: Gap, Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory, Handbag: Ross, Necklace: Express, Bracelet: H&M, Watch/Sunglasses: Aldo

2 comments:

  1. You are Fierce Mrs Brown!

    So inspiring. I woke up trying to dress like you today minus the heels. Its to difficult!! :)

    Keesa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Keesa V. You have been a fashionista since high school. Flashback to the Cross Color outfits you were rocking that everybody wanted. Lol.

      Delete