Monday, September 10, 2012

Seersucker Saturday and 2012 Dallas Chic Fest

Hello,

This past Saturday Dallas finally experienced a much needed cool down.  However, the wind was pretty fierce.  That coupled with losing my sunglasses equalled pictures of me squinting and my hair all over the place.  As such, most of these pics will be from the neck down but I'm sure that's okay because you're here for the fashion, right?  Since I'm fairly new to Dallas, I am making it my business to attend any events that spark my interest.  On Saturday I had the pleasure of attending the 2012 Dallas Chic Fest, which focused on fashion, shopping, and musical entertainment.  One of my favorite fashion bloggers, Ivonne Stacy of Ivonne Stacy Style, was on hand to give all the fashionistas, fashionable tips.  I was happy to meet her and she is even more beautiful in person.  If you have an opportunity, be sure to check out her blog.  I must say, this past week was pretty busy but my attendance at FNO and Dallas Chic Fest left me feeling fashionably recharged for the upcoming week. 

Oh yeah, about the outfit...I stumbled upon these seersucker shorts on clearance at Forever 21 and had to have them.  Seersucker material, in my opinion, is a timeless spring/summer staple that will never go out of style. However, my favorite part of the outfit is my new watch from Aldo, which is one of my go to spots for cute, unique timepieces.  This one came with 5 other beautiful bands that I can't wait to sport.  If you are looking for a new watch and don't want to break the bank, check out Aldo Shoes.  Until next time, have a good week you guys.







           Details:  Shorts, Blazer, Tank, Necklace: F21, Shoes: Amazon, Handbag: Haute&Rebellious, Ring: H&M, Watch: Aldo

 Ivonne Stacy

Kayla Travis, host of Dallas Chic Fest

No comments:

Post a Comment