Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sunny Days


Hello,

Anyone who knows me, knows that yellow has always been my favorite color.  How can a person walk around with an attitude or in a bad mood while wearing this color?  When wearing a bright color, I always try to pair it with a toned down or neutral color.  You don't want too may items competing with one another as it becomes one big, distracting smorgasbord of statement pieces.  Although these jeans have a leopard print, they are not competing with the shirt due to the grey, muted tone.  Once again I'm going with a peplum style shirt and a classic, quilted tote.  My dream bag is a quilted Chanel bag but of course, this will remain a dream for some time because those bags costs a pretty penny.  I'll get it one of these days.  Until then, I think this version from Love Culture is a great alternative.  It can be carried as a shoulder bag or clutch.  Black pumps and a statement necklace complete the outfit.  If you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, try to incorporate a pop of color in your outfit for the day.  I guarantee you will feel much better.  Until next time...










Details: Shirt/Pants: F21(similar/similar), Shoes: Ross(similar), Handbag: Love Culture(similar), Necklace: Express(similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment