Monday, June 11, 2012

Arm Candy

Hey All,

Whenever I see a cute piece of affordable jewelry, I like to snag it because you never know when it"ll come in handy when you're looking for just the right piece of accessory to give your outfit a pop.  With that being said, I always seem to gravitate toward the bracelets and necklaces whenever I'm in stores that carry costume jewelry such as F21 and H&M.  However, in the past, I was always coming home and throwing my bracelets in a box while continuously wearing the same few over and over again.  I couldn't see my collection because they were all piled on top of one another.  Lo and behold I walked into Ross and saw the below bracelet holder.  It is a perfect display piece and the top bar can also be used for necklaces.  The only drawback is that you will need more than one if you have lots of bracelets.  If you are in need of one of these holders, check out your nearest Ross store.  It was less than $10!!! To all my Michiganders, you will have to wait until you head down South because I know Ross is not located up there.  Otherwise, check out your nearest TJ Maxx or Marshalls.  They quite often carry different types of jewelry holders.  I will show you how I organize my necklaces, earrings, and rings at a later date. 

Have a wonderful day.







As always, feel free to ask questions, leave a comment, or make suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. This is really cool. I do not have a Russ in my neck of the woods but I'll go and check out the closest Tj Maxx and Marshalls. Right now I store my few arm candy in a jewelry box but I really do love this piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Beauty. You may also want to check Michaels and Hobby Lobby. I think they may have them.

      Delete