Sunday, June 10, 2012

Plaid Pops...Leopard Rocks

So...I finally mustered up the guts to start my own fashion blog.  My new camera from my auntie Ann Marie pretty much put the icing on the cake. First things first, this is all for fun, an opportunity for me to share fashion finds, and an outlet for me to express my sense of style.  Feel free to comment, ask questions, and/or make suggestions.  Lastly, I have 2 disclaimers:

1. This is my first time using my new camera, so bear with me.  As I get into the groove of things, the pictures and poses will get better.
2.  Beware: You will see these shorts and shoes quite often as they are comfortable, versatile, and my favorite. LOL.

Sidenote:  Plaid and leopard print...who would've thought those two would go together so wonderfully.










             Shirt: H&M, Shorts: DIY, Shoes: Steve Madden via Marshalls, Handbag: Louis Vuitton, Watch: Aldo, Belt/Necklace/Bracelets: F21, H&M

Follow Me on Instagram @ idreamoffashion12

No comments:

Post a Comment