Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Red High

Hey All,

Today I'm wearing another pair of my favorite shorts.  These high-waisted red shorts are amazingly versatile and I receive tons of compliments every time I wear them.  I always seem to pair them with black or white tops so the next time I wear them I think I will color-block them with a purple or tan shirt.  I purchased my shoes a few weeks ago when I was in Michigan and realized that all I had packed were heels and flip-flops.  They are very comfortable and can be worn with tons of casual outfits.  It's raining here today but I managed to get some pictures taken in between storms.  Have a good week and and thanks for visiting.











Details: Shorts: F21, Shirt/Sunglasses: H&M, Shoes: Target, Watch: Kenneth Cole, Belt/Jewelry: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment