Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Breeze

Today is the first day of summer and I think my outfit is a personal reflection of what comes to mind when I think of summertime.  My pants are a pretty pastel blue which reminds of the ocean waters and the color of my shirt,, pinkish-purplish, reminds me of a fruitty non-alcoholic beverage.  The shoes are a pair of my favorite but I don't wear them often because they seriously hurt after wearing them for a short period of time.  However, the fringes can spice up a pair of jeans and a t-shirt or would look cute with a pencil skirt.  As you can probably tell by now, I love accessories.  They are the essentials to "seal the deal" of an outfit and with the bargains of Forever 21 and H&M, why not go accessory crazy?  On another note, I will be vacationing in Florida and Michigan for the next few weeks, so the outfit posts may be sporadic.  In the mean time follow me on Instgram @idreamoffashion12.  Have fashionable day.

FYI:  The wind was out of control today and it took forever to get a few decent pictures.

**I'm linking up to Work It Wednesday on A Little Bit of Lacquer**









Details: Jeans: H&M, Top: Ross, Shoes: H by Halston (Bakers), Handbag: Louis Vuitton, Jewelry: H&M/F21

No comments:

Post a Comment