Monday, December 10, 2012

Kaleidoscope

Happy Monday,

So who says you can't be colorful in the Fall?  I must say that I saw these pants in H&M when they first came out a few months ago and looked them off.  It wasn't until I seen my girlfriend wearing them, that they really caught my eye.  Sometimes, it takes seeing another person wearing an item, to make you do a double take and see the beauty that you initially missed.  So thanks Lakia.  Lol.  I bought this blazer several months ago because it was on sale and I liked the color.  I always recommend buying items you love and worrying about how/when you are going to wear them at a later date, especially if it's on sale. Once again, you can never go wrong with black booties and lastly, I'm thinking that this clutch that I am carrying is really a large cosmetic bag.  However, this just goes to show how one item can have multiple uses.  Until next time...






Details: Pants/Blazer/Clutch/Bracelets: H&M, Tank: Charlotte Russe, Booties/Watch: Aldo

2 comments: