Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Lil Bit of This and That

Hello All,

I am wearing one of my favorite pair of tights.  I saw these in a magazine last year and could never find them in the stores.  Of course, one of the trendiest stores on Earth, Forever 21, came to the rescue and stocked them this year. These would also pair well under some denim cut-off shorts.  My shirt was a "love at first sight" find.  The shags caught my eye and it is extremely soft at touch.  The fact that it was on clearance for 50% off,  pretty much sealed the deal.  If you have been following my blog, you should know that I am a bargain shopper but will splurge on heels and handbags if necessary.  So with that being said...have you guys purchased any fashion bargain items lately?

P.S.  My posts may slow down until after the New Year as my little 8 year old photograper is on vacation.







Details: Skirt/Tights/Belt: F21, Sweater/Clutch: H&M, Boots: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment