Monday, December 3, 2012

World AIDS Day

Hello,

I am wearing red for World AIDS Day and getting my inspiration from my favorite artist...Beyonce'.  World AIDS Day is held on December 1st each year and gives those worldwide an opportunity to unite in the fight against AIDS, celebrate the lives of those who have died from the disease, and continue the fight for those living with the illness.  Instead of wearing the infamous red ribbon that is the universal symbol of awareness and support for those living with HIV, I decided to wear a red blazer.  Have a nice week everyone and although World AIDS Day is celebrated on December 1st, make sure to protect yourself and continue to spread the word to others 365 days of the year.

P.S.  Sorry for the gloomy pics.  Contribute it to low batteries in my camera and low enthusiasm from my photographer.





Details: Blazer: H&M, Jeans: F21, Boots: Charlotte Russe, Handbag: Louis Vuitton

No comments:

Post a Comment