Thursday, December 6, 2012

Rosebuds

Hello All,

Ok...Remember these pants?  Well, I made sure not to place them in the dryer but for some odd reason, they no longer fit the same. Either they shrunk anyhow or I grew a little extra meat.  Lol.  Anyhow, good ol' H&M came to the rescue because I found another pair that are just as great.  In my opinion, floral prints will never go out of style.  The red in these pants stand out and puts me in the mood for the holiday season. Speaking of the holiday season,  if there is ever a time to go out all in sparkles, sequins, and jewels, it is the Christmas and New Year season.  So go all out, have fun, and be bold.  You only live once.  Until next time...





Details: Pants: H&M, Blouse: Marshalls, Shoes: Aldo, Handbag: Detroit Boutique, Bracelets: H&M, Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment