Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Photographer Is Back

Hello Everyone,

It's a New Year and I am glad to be back.  My photographer took a mini-vacay for Christmas Break and her absence pretty much shut down the show.  Who would have thought that an 8 year-old would be such an important aspect of my blog.  Well, I guess there is no blog without a photographer.  With that being said, let the pictures begin...

Thanks for all your support since the launch of my blog in June 2012.  I look forward to sharing more of the world of fashion through my eyes.

P.S.  It's a new year but I will continue to roll with my denim shirt in 2013.  If you have not gotten one, what are you waiting on?  It is such a versatile item and should definitely be added to your wardrobe, if you have not already done so. 

Until next time...


My Photographer...Bianca






Details: Jeans/Watch: Target, Shirt/Handbag/Necklace: F21, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Collar: H&M 

No comments:

Post a Comment