Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Little Bit of Italy

Hello,

As soon as I saw this blouse it reminded me of the late, Italian designer, Gianni Versace.  He was famous for his bold-baroque style prints that instantly gave it's wearers the look of luxury.  Well, I don't have Versace money but like most expensive clothing items, somewhere out there is a look for less.  I initially thought I would pair this blouse with a nude leatherette mini skirt.  However, once I put the two together, the look just didn't do it for me.  Soooo, when all else fails, throw on a pair of jeans and up the accessories.  The necklace is a treasure I found on clearance in Express years ago and looks just as great with a black turtleneck and blazer.  As for the boots, you can never go wrong with a pair of leather black booties.  They can be worn with jeans, mini skirts, pencil skirts, shorts, and the list goes on.  I don't know if you can tell, but the heel has silver coating on the lower half.  I love them.  The fact that they are super comfortable is all the better.  So there you have it...A Little Bit of Italy from me to you.  Until next time...






Details: Motocross Jeans: Alloy, Blouse: F21, Boots: Aldo, Handbag: Boutique in Detroit, Necklace: Express

No comments:

Post a Comment