Monday, January 28, 2013

Aztec and White

Happy Monday,

So the weather was absolutely gorgeous with temps in the 70's, however, one complaint...the wind was a bit much.  Thus, I had to take cover in the stairwell to get some half decent pics.  Sorry guys.  Anyhow, I don't know about you, but I love white jeans.  They can be dressed up with a sequin blazer or casualized (is that a word) with a denim shirt.  Today, I chose to pair an all white palette with an aztec-print sweater that I purchased in Houston a year ago.  I love this sweater.  The hem, print, and colors come together so well.  Hats off to whomever came up with the design.  I'm not a regular Old Navy shopper, but it was my lucky day when I happened upon this baby.  Believe it or not, I have worn it with dress pants and a blouse and the pairing came together just as well.  Hopefully, the wind will be more friendly to me in the coming days.  Have a great week.






Details: Jeans: Marshalls, Sweater: Old Navy, Heels: H by Halston (Bakers), Belt: H&M, Necklace: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment