Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mint and Hunter Green with Envy

Hello All,

Today I'm wearing a mint green blazer and blouse with a pair of hunter green pants.  These pants have two of my favorite qualities.  They are high-waisted and somewhat scretchy.  One of my pet peeves are pants that constantly ride down your backside or have no elasticity, making them uncomfortable.  I'm honestly starting to believe that I can teach a class on bargain shopping.  I'm not frugal, whatsoever, but I definitely know how to get the best bang for my buck.  This was my first time pairing two of the same colors against each other and I think I like it.  I bought the blazer and blouse almost a year apart and they are a perfect match.  Who says you have to wait until Easter to wear pastels?  Thanks for visiting the blog.  Until next time...










Details: Blazer/Blouse/Necklace: F21, Pants/Clutch/Belt: H&M, Shoes: H by Halston (Bakers Shoes)

No comments:

Post a Comment