Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Beware of the Skulls


Happy Tuesday,

This is what I wore on a nice, brisk, sunny afternoon with temperatures in the mid 60's.  Looking for something to wear that allows you to enjoy the breeze, but keeps you warm enough to ditch your jacket?  Try a light-weight knit sweater.  The unexpected pop-factor can be found in the open back, which has black skulls printed all over it. As soon as I saw it, I knew had to have it.  I have a thing for skulls on clothing when they are done in good taste.  Remember when I told you in this post how faux leather is just as good as the real thing, with a much more affordable price tag?  If you could see these shorts in person, you would not believe that they aren't the real deal.  Throw on a pair of black opaque tights and you are good to go.  Lastly, since I'm wearing a neutral color palette, I threw in my neon, coral clutch to spice it up a bit.  Have a good week my friends.  Until next time...










Details: Sweater: Know Style Boutique(Columbus, GA), Shorts: F21, Shoes: H by Halston(Bakers), Clutch: H&M, Necklace: Express, Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment