Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Take Two...Vanessa Bryant

Hello Everyone,

For the most part, I have always been a fan of Vanessa Bryant's style.  She appears to be just as comfortable in a pair of 6 inch Christian Louboutin's as well as a pair of her husband's (Kobe) new running shoes.  I love her style even more when she gives us a rare glimpse of her smile.  When I saw this picture of her at the Lakers' Christmas game, I instantly knew that I wanted to do a "Take Two" post.  Her look is simple, yet chic and since I already had the items in my closet, minus the Louboutins, of course, recreating this look was a no brainer.  It's amazing how a blazer can add such a touch of class to a pair of jeans.  I don't think I will ever have enough of them in my closet.  So what do you guys think?  Did I do a good job of recreating Vanessa's look?  More outfit recreations in the future.  They are so much fun.







Details: Blazer/Jeans/T-Shirt: F21, Shoes: Bakers (remember these), clutch/necklace/bracelets: H&M, watch: Michael Kors 

No comments:

Post a Comment