Monday, October 22, 2012

Dots of Cobalt

Hello All,

Today I am wearing one of my tax-free finds from my trip to Boston this summer.  This shirt instantly caught my eye for two reasons.  One, cobalt blue is one of my favorite clothing colors and two, the swiss dots on the sleeves and chest-area give it an elegant vibe.  The fact that I didn't have to pay any sales tax made it an even sweeter purchase.  This shirt also comes in black, which is just as pretty, but I like to add a little color to my closet whenever possible.  As for the skirt, I have had it for quite sometime and thought that it would be a great compliment to the shirt.  I always seem to pair cobalt items with black and white.  I should probably get out of that habit and try it with another color.  Any suggestions?








Details: Shirt/Skirt/Clutch/Sunglasses: H&M, Shoes: Dolce Vita via Nordstrom Rock, Watch: Aldo 

No comments:

Post a Comment