Monday, October 15, 2012

Military Mode

Hello,

During my stay in Florida, because of the year-round high temps, there really were few times that called for boots.  However, what I did see is many stylish ladies wearing combat boots.  I thought they were so cute and decided to try a pair.  To my surprise, I loved them.  I especially like this pair because they can be worn up or folded down, which is the way I usually wear them.  Today, I decided to pair them with a casual stripe body-con dress and my favorite denim vest.  If you're looking to stay comfortable and easy on the feet, without wearing tennis shoes, combat boots are the way to go.  Wear them with jeans, leggings, dresses, or whatever you like.  If you would like to try them out, you can find really cute, affordable ones at many stores.  If you decide you don't like them, you won't regret giving them a chance since you didn't spend alot of money.  However, I think you will love them just as much as I do.  Until next time...









Details:  Dress: Charlotte Russe, Vest/Purse: F21, Boots: Love Culture

 The Little Lady Responsible For All The Pics...My Daughter/Photographer...Bianca


No comments:

Post a Comment