Friday, October 12, 2012

Let's Do It Again

Hello,

I decided to wear another pencil skirt to show you how it looks just as good with a tee as it does with a dressier shirt.  I bought this shirt awhile ago and love it even more, now that I have gotten a chance to wear it.  It is a cotton t-shirt but the lace embellishment ups the chic factor.  If you want this same type of vibe, wear a plain tee, add a statement necklace, and you are good to go.  Take it a step further and color block your skirt and tee.  Don't be afraid to play around with different color combos.  You will discover a ton of combos that you probably would have never thought looked good together.  You will notice that I am wearing minimal jewelry.  There is no need to wear a necklace and large earrings because the lace embellishment is enough.  Personally, I like my pencil skirts somewhat high-waisted.  This one has a higher waist than the one in this post, however, I love them both.  I think I will wear this shirt with some leather pants or a leather skirt the next time around.  The shirt also comes in all black but I think the blush tone is a great contrast with the black lace.  If you live near a H&M store, stop in and check it out in person.  Until next time...








Details: Skirt/Shirt/Bracelet: H&M, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Handbag: Ross, Earrings: F21

1 comment: