Thursday, October 18, 2012

Golden Girl

Hello,

Today I'm wearing another shade of my favorite color, yellow.  I'd been eyeing this blazer for a minute and when I got a 20% off coupon, I finally convinced myself to make the purchase.  I know I have said this many times before but I have to say it again...I LOVE BLAZERS!!!  They are so versatile and come in many different price points, colors, materials, patterns, styles, etc.  If you are just beginning to wear blazers, purchase neutral colors such as black, navy, gray, and then incorporate fun colors and patterns as you build your collection.  I have a few Chanel-inspired, tweed blazers that I can't wait to wear this Fall.  Since I kept the remainder of my outfit simple with a black/white top and tuxedo pants, it was easy for me to throw in another color on my feet.  These teal pumps are not too loud, color-wise, and are a great compliment to the handbag, which is going to be my "IT" bag for the Fall.  I can tote it with jeans, pencil skirts, and peplum items.  The colors are so Fall-ish.  Do you guys have any blazers in your wardrobe?








Details: Blazer: H&M, Pants/Shirt: Express, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Handbag: Zara

2 comments:

  1. Great color on you - I have a closet full of blazers - lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dedivahdeals! Aren't blazers the best?

      Delete