Monday, October 29, 2012

Denim It Is

Hello All,

I have seen a few fashion bloggers rock the denim on denim trend and decided to give it a try awhile ago but never seemed to get around to it.  I must say, it's much easier to pull off than I'd previously thought.  The key is to make sure you are wearing different shades of denim and, for me, the idea of throwing in a pop of color with a scarf, made it that much easier to mix the shirt and jeans.  As those who regularly read my blog know, my 7 year daughter is my photographer.  Well, she knows my style all too well because she spotted these boots for me this past summer on the clearance rack and I had to have them.  For one, they were dirt cheap, two, I like the chunky heel, three, and most importantly, I love cognac-colored footwear.  They go with everything.  My handbag is another Celine-inspired beauty.  I have a black version that I carried in this post but the quality of this one is much better.  What do you guys think of the denim on denim trend?







Details: Jeans/Top: F21, Boots: Charlotte Russe, Handbag: Bloom Boutique, Scarf: H&M

6 comments:

  1. You look great!!! I love the pop of color... I may have to give this look a try!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love denim on denim! I need to do this trend more often. I like the western touch you added with the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vivi. I agree. I need to do it more often too.

      Delete
  3. I think you look great!! I would definitely give this style a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katherine. You should def give it a try. You will not be disappointed.

      Delete