Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Black Friday


Hello My Friends,

Now that the holiday weekend has come to an end, it's back to business as usual.  Today's attire is a quick post of what I wore for a day of shopping and spending time with family in Columbus and Atlanta, GA.  In the past, I have gone shopping in outfits that are cute but are totally not idea for comfort or trying on clothing.  Since I knew that I may be doing alot of walking and clothe shopping, I planned accordingly.  The jeans work because they are stretchy, providing ease of movement, and can quickly be pulled on/off.  The shirt is casual but still brings something special to the table with the polka dots against the pink jeans.  By now, I'm sure you guys know how much I love this denim shirt.  I had to buy this one in order to give the other one a break. Lastly, the shoes work well for two reasons.  One, the chunky heel provides extra comfort and support.  Two, although they lace up in the front, the side-zipper allows these babies to be pulled on/off in the blink of an eye.  So there you have it.  My outfit that I wore for Black Friday shopping...  stylish and comfortable...the perfect combination.  What more can a girl ask for?





Details: Jeans/Shirt: F21, Boots: Charlotte Russe, Handbag: Louis Vuitton, Jewelry: H&M, Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment