Thursday, November 1, 2012

Elbow Patches & Riding Boots

Hello All,

For a few days we experienced a cool spell here in Texas and I was actually a little bit excited.  However, so much for that because it's back into the 80's.  Fall is not really Fall with these type of temperatures.  Anyhow, I am wearing one of my favorite blazers from H&M.  The material is soft, the color goes with everything, and the elbow patches just take it over the top.  Tip for H&M blazer shoppers...stock up during the Spring/Summer Clearance sales because they mark them down tremendously. They usually restock this blazer every Fall but I have not seen it this year.  H&M made a male version of this blazer and it is just as awesome.  I love to see guys in elbow-patch blazers and jeans.  Such a cool, casual vibe.  As far as the boots are concerned, I saw them at Marshalls over a year ago during the summer.  They were on clearance and I never forgave myself for neglecting to purchase them.  When I saw that they restocked them this Fall, I didn't mind paying full price because they are well worth it.   I was even more excited that I bought them when I did because when I went back a week later, they were sold out.  If something catches your eye, and you can afford it, treat yourself, don't cheat yourself.  Until next time...











Details: Blazer/Scarf: H&M, Jeans/T-Shirt: F21, Boots: Etienne Aigner via Marshalls, Handbag: Louis Vuitton

No comments:

Post a Comment