Monday, November 19, 2012

Booties & Bows

Hello All,

I love tights.  They are so fun to play with and can add a little sugar and spice to an ensemble.  I bought these over a year ago from one of THE best websites, ASOS, and finally decided to give them a try.  They are definitely weekend-wear as I don't think my employer would allow me in the door with these.  However, they are interesting and nothing too serious, which is what makes fashion fun.  One last thing, if you want to get more wear out of your shorts, throw on a pair of tights underneath and some boots or booties and you are good to go through the Fall and Winter.  Warning: The material should be something that can transition into the cooler months, which would eliminate linen, seersucker, and other lightweight cottons.  Of course, this is just my opinion and if it something else works for you...Go For It.  Have a great week.

P.S. I promise to change handbags on the next post.  I've just been too lazy to switch it up.






Details: Blazer: Express via Plato's Closet, Blouse: H&M, Shorts: NY&Co., Tights: Asos, Boots: Marshalls

No comments:

Post a Comment