Friday, November 9, 2012

Animal Instinct

Hello All,

Sometimes the simplest outfits get the most fuss.  This outfit was nothing special to me but I swear I got more compliments than when I really think I'm looking fab. Lol.  Everything I'm wearing, even the blazer, is denim except, of course, the shoes.  The good thing about it is that all the pieces are lightweight.  There is nothing more uncomfortable than wearing heavy pieces of clothing.  Because I'm so short, I don't really buy too many flat shoes.  If I do, they have to really catch my eye.  These leopard print oxfords from Steve Madden did just that.  Since they are such a stand-out item, I made sure that the remainder of my outfit was toned down.  My favorite part about these shoes are the red-trimmed sole.  Another treasure found at Ross.  Have a good weekend folks.  P.S. Check out the different ways that I wore my denim shirt here and here.





Details: Jeans/Blazer/Shirt: F21, Shoes: Steve Madden via Ross, Handbag: Louis Vuitton

No comments:

Post a Comment